Parking Permits for Visiting Scholars

If your visiting scholar is issued a PolyCard, he or she may purchase a general parking permit from the University Police Business Office. If the PolyCard says “Staff,” the visitor may purchase a staff parking permit but must pay the non-bargaining unit rate, the same rate students pay. Your department may also purchase a Sponsored Guest permit from University Police at a lower rate than a general permit.

Contact the University Police Business Office for more information at 805-756-7455.